NFPA 1999 Certified Garment for Biological, Particulate & Fentanyl Response
Lantex® 100 is the only NFPA 1999 certified single-use garment that provides an economical solution for Fentanyl response situations faced by law enforcement. With its breathable barrier fabric for enhanced comfort, plus a tactical garment design, Lantex® 100 offers a proven, affordable alternative to expensive reusable garments. Lantex® 100 also provides proven blood and viral protection, passing the ASTM F1671 blood and viral penetration tests.
Various Sizing Options: S/M, L/XL, 2X/3X, and 4X
Lantex® 100 Details
- NFPA 1999 certified Lantex® 100 meets CDC/NIOSH guidelines for Fentanyl protection and is consistent with IAB recommendations.
- Tactical garment designed for Law Enforcement response.
- Single-use garment provides economical alternative to expensive reusable suits.
- Passes ASTM F1671 blood and viral penetration tests.
- Breathable protective fabric improves comfort.
- Unique rear-entry garment design allows safer doffing, helps prevent cross-contamination.