NFPA 1999 Certified for Biohazard Protection
ProVent® Plus is the only economically priced single-use garment certified to NFPA 1999, while also meeting OSHA and CDC guidelines for biohazard exposure. The use-and-dispose distinction of ProVent® Plus means emergency responders and healthcare workers faced with infected body fluids and other biohazards can achieve proven protection at a much lower cost than reusable garments. In addition to passing the ASTM F1671 blood and viral penetration tests, ProVent® Plus is a microporous fabric that offers increased comfort due to its high moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR). The demanding NFPA 1999 certification covers use as part of a system of components with other protective equipment including respiratory, eye and face protection, examination gloves, boot/shoe covers and over aprons. ProVent® Plus meets OSHA and CDC guidelines as part of such a protective system.
Various Sizing Options: S/M, L/XL, 2X/3X, and 4X
ProVent® Plus Details
- ProVent® Plus NFPA 1999 certified single-use garment offers economical alternative to costly reusable apparel.
- Protects against Ebola infected blood and body fluids and other biohazards.
- ProVent® Plus fabric passes both ASTM F1671 blood and viral penetration tests.
- Microporous fabric offers a high moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) for greater comfort.
- Finger loop attached to sleeve enhances comfort and protection.
- ProVent® Plus Style PPH439-99 is not made with natural rubber latex.
- Typical Applications: Patient care and other healthcare settings, EMT and other emergency response support, lab and diagnostic services, pharmacy work, autopsies, mortuary services.