Zytron® 500 Garment for HAZMAT & CBRN Protection
Zytron® 500 is the classic emergency responder choice for hazmat response and other demanding situations. It's tough, built for mobility, and based on patented technology that created the first material to survive eight full hours against the ASTM F1001 Test Battery with no breakthrough. Now with an extensive chemicals-tested list numbering in the hundreds, it's no wonder that responders around the world trust Z500 garments for ultra-demanding Level A and Level B applications.
Shown Front and Rear entry models include Expanded Back, Expanded View AntiFog Visor System, 2 Exhaust Valves, 48” Gas-Tight PVC Zipper, Double Storm Flaps with Hook and Loop Fasteners, Attached Sock Booties with Splash Guards, Heat Sealed/Taped Seams & Field Replaceable Butyl Gloves.
Color(s): Charcoal & Orange
Various Size Options: X-Small, Small/Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X/3X and 4X
Quantity: 1 each
**Front or Rear Entry Option**
Zytron® 500 Details
- Greater than 8-hour holdout against hundreds of chemicals, plus proven holdout against Chemical Warfare Agents (CWA).
- Several NFPA certified styles available.
- AntiFog Expanded-View Visor System is standard on gas-tight styles.
- Hazmat styles include seams that are sewn then double heat sealed/taped.
- Vapor Protection
- Softer pliable fabric enhances comfort for extended wear applications.
- Typical Applications: Hazmat response, chemical handling, refueling operations, petrochemical refinery operations, hazardous material clean-up and remediation, CWA incineration, remediation and disposal.