Tychem® 10000 Encapsulated Level A Garment (Front Entry)
Tychem® 10000 exhibits excellent chemical barrier properties and offers an extremely durable fabric that is puncture and tear resistant. Tychem® 10000 fabric shows at least 30 minutes of barrier protection to 322 challenge chemicals with no observed breakthrough. Tychem® 10000 is specifically developed for protection against toxic, corrosive gases, liquids and solid chemicals. This high-performance chemical barrier fabric is suited for industrial, HAZMAT, and domestic preparedness applications.
Color(s): Lime Yellow
Various Sizing Options: Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X, 3X, and 4X
Tychem® 10000 Details
- Encapsulated Level A garment design provides liquid splash and vapor/gas protection for both the wearer and respiratory equipment.
- Double taped seams provide strong chemical resistance against heavy liquid splashes. A sewn seam is covered, both inside and outside of garment with compatible chemical-resistant material by heat-sealing.
- Expanded faceshield provides wide 220 degree viewing angle. EX faceshield is three-layer laminate composed of 40 mil PVC/5 mil Teflon® /20 mil PVC.
- Front entry design allows wearer to partially don garment (maintain standby position) without assistance.
- Expanded back to accommodate self-contained air breathing apparatus (SCBA).
- Extra long vapor tight zipper with rugged hook and loop material for storm flap.
- Attached internal gloves composed of five layer laminate film.
- Outer Butyl B 161 gloves attached with vapor tight ring and clamp system and are replaceable.
- Integrated socks and boot flaps composed of garment material.
- Two exhaust valves release higher pressure inside encapsulating garments while simultaneously helping to prevent inward leakage of external vapors or particles into the garment.
- Internal adjustable waist belt system for support and improved fit.
- Additional barrier material sewn at knees and over taped for added abrasion resistance when kneeling or crawling.
- Each suit has a unique serial number and is fully tested at time of manufacture including positive air pressure integrity testing per ASTM F1052.
- Made in the USA, North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) compliant and Trade Agreement Act (TAA) compliant.