Tychem® 6000 Chemical Splash Garment (Rear Entry)
Tychem® 6000 garments are made of a proprietary barrier film laminated to a Tyvek® substrate. The fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against over 181 challenge chemicals including chemical warfare agents and toxic industrial chemicals. Tychem® 6000 garments are strong, durable and lightweight, and they are available in both high-visibility orange and low-visibility gray fabrics, making them a preferred choice for law enforcement, emergency medical services (EMS) technicians and military personnel.
Various Sizing Options: Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X, 3X and 4X
Tychem® 6000 Details
- Hooded coverall with Elastomeric interface hood for tight fit around respirator.
- Rear entry design keeps closure away from direct contact with frontal chemical exposure.
- Double storm flap covers zipper which can be secured by the wearer with snaps and hook & loop closure to prevent intrusion at zipper.
- Attached dissipative socks with boot flaps.
- Attached inner gloves (to be used with appropriate outer gloves).
- Elastic waist for an optimum fit.
- Taped seams provide strong chemical resistance against heavy liquid splashes. A sewn seam is covered with a strip of compatible chemical-resistant material through heat sealing.